Friday, March 9, 2018

Slayers d20 RPG Campaign

Next campaign up is the Slayers d20 campaign. I've long been a fan of the anime series, "The Slayers" and was amused to see that there was a d20 supplement for it. I eventually picked up a copy when I found it on the discount shelf at my local game store. I ended up being pleasantly surprised by some of the ways the system changed things up from baseline D&D 3.5. I've now run the system twice, and have been pretty happy with how the game plays out.

I really wish I hadn't run out of creative steam for this campaign. We got to one of the major plot reveals and I really did not have a good plan for where I actually wanted to end up going. (something that does happen to me from time to time... I suspect it happens to many GMs) So, I ended up ending the game earlier than I would have prefered.

That being said, this game was a lot of fun. We had pretty amusing mix of player characters and we had several pretty darn memorable moments as we went along.

Anywho, here is the link to the playlist.

Or, you can start watching with the first episode here:



-Peter "MechaGM" Bowman

No comments:

Post a Comment