Friday, March 2, 2018

Shadowland Campaign

So, Shadowland was the first tabletop RPG campaign I ran on stream. The setting is one I came up with ages ago, back in the AD&D days, and I've been refining it and changing it for each edition of D&D since then. (haven't done it for 5th ed yet, since I've not gotten around to trying 5e yet)

This particular iteration went very well, right up until the final episode. But, I really do have to give most of the credit to the players in this game. (which is the case in basically every game I run) Chris, Gav, Liam, Nik and Scott (Sable too) were a great crew of players and I was really lucky to have them in this campaign.

We may not have gotten to the campaign finale I was thinking of, but we ended up with a pretty decent finale overall.

Anywho, I am going to link to the youtube playlist below. (I managed to recover most of this game from blip before it went away, something I was unable to do with all of the things I uploaded there)

Click here for the campaign playlist!

Or you can just watch part 1 of episode one here:



Peter "MechaGM" Bowman

No comments:

Post a Comment