Monday, October 8, 2012

A new campaign...

So, last night on my stream we had the brainstorming session for the new RPG campaign I will be hosting on my stream. We are branching out from D&D this time and moving into the four-color world of Superheroes!

That's right, true believers, we will be playing Mutants and Masterminds!

If you would like to read the campaign background document you can find it here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ybaCziRiCKQ-rX6uwHgkWNDyh1kIr2Vke9tmwg6lm9E/edit

I will be joined this time by Nik, Liam, Gav and Eric (my co-host on Surly Grognards) as players.

I did not record the brainstorming session, but you can view the highlights on my stream page.

I think this is going to be a lot of fun, even though this will be my first time actually running a M&M campaign. (I'm going to have to spend some time reading through the rules before we start.

The game will be running Saturday evenings, starting at 5:30pm eastern, on my stream. (first session will probably be in two weeks)

I may have to shift some of the D&D Tutorial sessions to Sundays, which I will discuss in the email I will be sending out to the people who have signed up for it. (I'll probably send out the email on Tuesday of this week)

So, if you want to enjoy some superheroic action, come on by!

Excelcior!

-PeterB

No comments:

Post a Comment