Saturday, August 16, 2014

Trying out a new stream location

Hey Folks,

So, I am experimenting with moving the video game portion of my streams over to Hitbox for the time being.

So far, it looks like it has been going well... I can stream at a slightly higher quality with a MUCH shorter delay between when I see something and it shows up on stream. (making responding to chat much faster, for example) Also, so far it looks like hitbox works better for a lot of people who view the stream... less buffering and all that jazz.

I'm not sure yet if I will try to move the tabletop games and Grognards to hitbox... they are *much* more focused on video games... whereas Twitch is cool with anything gaming related. *shrug*

Anywho, here is the link for the hitbox stream: http://www.hitbox.tv/Mecha-GM

(I'm trying to get the word out as much as possible, but I can't reach everyone who follows me on twitch easily, so pass the word yourselves if you can)

Thanks!

-MechaGM

No comments:

Post a Comment